... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

"When I say dance, you best dance, motherfucker..."

March is the time of year when the opening lyrics to the Violent Femmes' proto-alternative jam ring truest of all.

Whatever cliche you use for the men's NCAA b-ball tourney (March Madness, the Big Dance, etc), it all equates to single most exciting multiple-game annual sporting event in the world.

Here are ...ASAT's picks for the Cinderella, the final four, and the overall champ:

Cinderella: Winthrop (11 seed, Midwest). I see them in the round of 16 and possibly even the regional finals.

Midwest: Florida.

West: Southern Illinois.

East: Georgetown

South: Ohio St.

Champs: I'll take Georgetown over Florida.
.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Steven Adams said...

I'm just ready for basketball to be over.

Thursday, March 15, 2007  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

I also picked Winthrop in the first round.

I also have Florida winning it all.

Thursday, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home