... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Great post about ramps...

Be sure to check out this post over at the Charlestonian Blog about the proper way to fix up a mess of ramps.

I was going to do a similar post 'bout cookin' up the li' stinkers, but Charles' beats the crap outta anything that I was going to bother to do.

However, I still may post something about ramps just so my cousins from Richwood don't come down Moneyton way to kick my highfalutin, big city arse from the Guyandotte to the Big Sandy.
.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger oncee said...

Yes, it's ramp time. I hope to make it up to Richwood in the next couple of weeks to have a mess. Of course you can buy them here and make them yourself, but there's something about having ramps in Richwood.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

One of my relatives brought me some from Richwood.

My wife thinks it is really awesome how I've been cleaning the dirt off of them in the kitchen sink.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home