... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Restaurant safety round-up

Inspired by Stanton's post on the hot dog blog, I decided to nose around the Cabell-Huntington Health Department's website for their inspection records.

I was in for a pleasant surprise. It seems that the eatery that gets the highest marks year in and year out is one of my favorites: Nawab Indian Cuisine. They seem to get perfect scores every single time, unlike many of the other joints in town.

Check back here for more fun facts from time to time about the quality of the kitchens in the Moneyton area. Also look out for posts on the hot dog blog that will cover the ratings of places that sell WV's perfect culinary creation: the sauce 'n slaw ('n onion 'n mustard) dog.
.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Donutbuzz said...

I also enjoy Nawab's food. The luncheon buffet I had there recently rocked!

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

When I was in college, at least 30% of my caloric intake in any given week was from their buffet. Plus, on Fridays if I had some sort of car trip ahead of me, they would let me take a big stack of just-about-to-be-pulled naan bread to munch on.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home