... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hall of Dorkiness

I love my wife so very very much. She lets me have this bookcase in our bedroom:


Action figures rule.

When I was in college, I worked for a while at a toy store and used my 30% discount to amass this impressive shirne to Peter Pan Syndrome. Notice how sports figures, rasslers, monsters, comic book characters, Springfieldians, and noted murderers from history live together harmoniously.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

I think it's pretty safe to say that she love you just as much. Allowing that in your bedroom and all.....

Monday, May 14, 2007  
Blogger RedZeppelin said...

You're lucky. My wife won't even let me hang my Star Wars movie poster anywhere in the house. Sigh...

Monday, May 14, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

There is a condition that the kid gets to play with any of the Simpsons, sports, Marvel, or WWF Legends figures that he so chooses when he is old enough. The McFarlane monsters are a bit too graphic and disturbing for a 7 year-old, though.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007  
Blogger Nomad said...

Nice doll collection, dude.

Wednesday, May 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home