... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Shameless plug for Coca-Cola

OK, Coke fans, this is your week. Several stores in Almost Heaven has Coca-Cola product 12-packs on sale until Saturday:
  • Kroger has Coke 12-packs 4 for $11 & buy 4, get 1 free (essentially 5 for $11)
  • WalMart has 'em for $2.50 each
  • Food Fair is 4 for $11 with 3 free 2 liters when you buy 4.

With these prices, you can afford to introduce a little variety into your soda routine. I would recommend Vault Zero and Coke Zero Vanilla, for what it is worth.

Since you are stocking up, this is also a good time to sign up for My Coke Rewards. Inside most fridge packs and bottle caps, you will find a 12 or 15 digit code. After registering your account, you can enter up to ten codes per day and eventually earn some pretty nifty rewards. In terms of quality-of-swag, this is prolly the best rewards program this side of the now-defunct Camel Cash. I, personally, am saving up for the Wii (if my kidneys can hold out).

With mega savings and cool rewards, (warning, lame double entendre ahead) Coke hasn't been this much fun since the 80s .
.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger All Click said...

6250 points for that wii! Man, that's a lot of coke! I already snapped up 8 fridge packs when CVS had their deal on. How can I resist that price at Walmart though...

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

I'm in the 300 points range. I have a buddy without a computer who has a 2 bottle a day Coke habit (boy, I can't get enough of these jokes). He saves his caps for me, too.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007  
Blogger muzeuterpe1 said...

Mmmmmm Classic Coke! There ain't nothing like it. It will cut the gunk off your windshield!

I remember, quite vividly, when they "discontinued" making original Coca~Cola. What a marketing disaster!

I don't drink much Classic Coke now. Not good for my health. But I do really enjoy it when I do splurge!

Thursday, June 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home