... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Slowest. Day. Ever.

According to my sitemeter, this is about the slowest day traffic-wise for the blog...and I couldn't be happier. It is waaaaay to purty of a summer day to waste timing hangin' out at some crappy blog about roadkill and digital TV in a medium-sized market. Get out and enjoy the rest of the day!

Now, if you will excuse me, I'm gonna go singe off my eyebrows on the charcoal grill.
.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Silverback said...

Hate to mess up your site stats, Chris, but please send some of that excess summer heat this way.

Either that or a burger or hotdog, if you please....hold the eyebrows.

Saturday, June 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home