... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, July 05, 2007

...ASTA ironic photo patrol, vol. 1

I snapped this photo the other day:


I hear the minister wears a hockey mask and the ushers are dressed like Pennywise and Captain Spaulding.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Stanton said...

I don't find it ironic whatsoever. Freewill Baptists are indeed scary.

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Blogger JDB said...

x2 - is there such thing as a non-scary Freewill Baptist Church?

Friday, July 06, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

Sorry, I was too busy being truly frightened by the house 50 yards up the road that was flying the Stars 'n Bars.

Monday, July 09, 2007  
Blogger JDB said...

You know, I just noticed that this church is down the street from my house! The bit about the Stars 'n Bars sounded familiar. I flip the bird to that house every day on the way home.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home