... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Don't do this to me, BK

Earlier this month I griped about Burger King's disappointing BBQ Bacon TenderCrisp. Well, now I am hearing that BK is pulling the Spicy Tendercrisp sandwich.

Unless this is a prelude to the glorious return of the TenderCrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch, I think that me and the King are done.

In honor of the good times I've had with BK, I've invited Boyz II Men to sing us out (imagine me eating different sandwiches in different outfits in slow motion with a misty camera lens).

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home