... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, July 20, 2007

I love the Bacon Double Ranch Chicken Sandwich

So it looks like, instead of "grow(ing) on trees," the breasts now grow under seas.

Yup, Captain D's has undertaken one of the smartest business strategies of all time: rip-off the TenderCrisp Bacon Cheddar Ranch sandwich from BK and introduce the Bacon Double Ranch Chicken Sandwich.

This is basically the same sam'mich: chicken, bacon, bacon ranch sauce, cheddar, tomato, etc. The only difference is they use a ciabatta bun instead of BK's corn-dusted roll. While I don't think I like the chicken as much at D's, the ciabatta is a nice touch. Therefore, the sandwiches score about the same in my arbitrary rating scale (4 out of 5).

If Burger King is gonna insist on giving us half-assed options like the BBQ Bacon TenderCrisp and no-assed half-tries like the Cheesy Bacon TenderCrisp, I'm more than willing to head to Captain D's for the flavor I crave.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home