... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Pass the blunt to the homie on my left

Rather than attempt to express my feelings on the Libby commutation, I'll instead redirect y'all to the Infinity Ranch's posts here and here. He uses his fancy lawyerin' to explain the issue succinctly and rationally, while I would just end up usin' a bunch of swear words like "bullshit" and "cracker-ass."
.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JDB said...

Thanks for the pass - but don't feel that "bullshit" and "cracker-ass" don't have their place in political discourse. After all, I'm going to beat the "Duhbya is a Douche" drum until my arms get weak.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pass the Dutchie on the Left Hand Side....

Sunday, July 22, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home