... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Best pizza deal in these parts...

I've got to give a loud shout-out to Husson's Pizza for having the best deal on the best pizza in the Advantage Valley.

Lately, I've noticed that the big chains like Pizza Hut and Papa John's have raised prices while lowering overall quality. Not Husson's. They've maintained their status as purveyors of the finest and largest pies in the area without giving the finger to their customers.

With this printable coupon, you can get the Family Feast for $22.99. It includes a Large 18" one-topping, 10 bread sticks (good ones, too) with sauce, 50 Cinnamon Bites, a large ham & cheese salad, and a 2 liter of Pepsi (would be better if it was Coke, but whatever). Purchased a la carte, this is about $30 worth of food and it feeds a family of four nicely.

With their new location next to the Marshall campus, this is also a good option for dorm-rats looking for a change from the monotony of the campus crapeterias.
.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger RedZeppelin said...

I don't get Husson's nearly as much as I should. You're right about their value. The prices seem high though until you realize how big the pies are.

And although they aren't on the same level, they're the closest thing to LaRosa's I can find in WV. Man, I miss LaRosa's.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007  
Blogger JDB said...

As a guy who lives alone (during the week, at least), I appreciate the fact that Husson's actually has 1-pie coupons. It really doesn't do my solitary ass any good to be about to get 3 pies for a buck after I buy another at regular price.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007  
Blogger Rebecca Burch said...

DUDE! I am so not cooking tonight!

Thanks!

Thursday, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

No prob, Rebecca.

I'm not too big on shameless corporate shilling, but if someone has a product I like at a price I can afford, I will plug the bejesus out of it.

Thursday, August 23, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

In addition to online, the coupons can also be found in the mini Tri-County yellow pages that Verizon sent out a few months ago.

Thursday, August 23, 2007  
Blogger All Click said...

I love their two slices and a drink for $4 deal. Infact, I'll probably be taking advantage of it today. You just can't beat that for value...

Thursday, August 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home