... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

...ASAT gets chinchilla pwned

I was recently interviewed by Mr. Chinchilla (of Donutbuzz fame).

A good time was had by all (especially me, as he brought beer).

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Hoyt said...

Mr. Chinchilla has an awful hangover, and he wanted me to let you know that it was a blast to interview you!

As for me, yeah, I definitely owe you some more beer. 8)

Saturday, September 01, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home