... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm Cool, I'm Cocky, I'm Bad

In honor of The Honky Tonk Man, the greatest WWF/WWE Intercontinental Champion of all time, ...ASAT presents his legendary music video:

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger The Film Geek said...

Man, one of the greatest wrestling gimmicks of all time! Too bad he let Hogan take most of the spotlight...

Thanks, Chris. That made my day!

Tuesday, September 18, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

My favorite part is the "HONKYWOOD" sign. I bet Richwood could double its tourism if it put that up on the town's south slope.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home