... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, October 05, 2007

...ASAT NFL week 5 picks

I got my arse kicked last week, going 5-9 for an overall record of 37-25. Here is what I'm seein' for this week:

Arizona at St. Louis
Atlanta at Tennessee

Carolina at New Orleans
Cleveland at New England
Detroit at Washington
Jacksonville at Kansas City
Miami at Houston
N.Y. Jets at N.Y. Giants

Seattle at Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay at Indianapolis
Baltimore at San Francisco
San Diego at Denver

Chicago at Green Bay
Dallas at Buffalo

(note: I've given up on college football bacause, frankly, I really don't care what happens. To me, it is just a 4-year draft camp.)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Hey there. Since the old blogger board is now closed, I'm going to try to start up a new one. I hope you'll come check it out! (Link is on my blog, it's too long to post here) I'd also love it if you'd consider becoming a moderator!

Sunday, October 07, 2007  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I take that back, the link isn't all that long at all:

http://s1.xforumsx.com/wvbloggers/

Goofy me!

Sunday, October 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home