... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Best. Gazette. Article. Ever.

The Charleston Gazette today published its finest article ever in today's paper.

Oh, and apparently the article has text, too. Maybe I should get around to reading it or something.

Thanks to Stanton for bringing this to my attention.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Stanton said...

I knew you'd like it Chris. It is a beautiful article.

Sunday, October 21, 2007  
Blogger Jackie said...

I read that entire stupid article twice looking for the joke.

And then I saw the picture...and you're right Chris James.
Best. Article. Ever.

Sunday, October 21, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

A friend just IMed me with his plan to tape said picture to the back of his ol' lady's head...

Sunday, October 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home