... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

...ASAT turns 1

Well, today is the anniversary of the first crappy post on ...A Sour Apple Tree. There will be neither punch nor pie, but check back later for a post I'm quite proud of and hope you will enjoy.

Thanks for making ...ASAT a mild success. I couldn't have done it without y'all.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger RedZeppelin said...

Congratulations! That's no small feat. Your blog has lasted longer than many marriages already. Keep up the good work!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

Congrats on the first year. And thanks for making my mornings more fun!

Wednesday, November 14, 2007  
Blogger Jackie said...

Love you and your blog like a brother Chris. Well, not my brother, I hate that cocksucker. But you and your blog? I like alot.. :D

Wednesday, November 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home