... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

...ASAT week 10 NFL picks

Last week I was 9-5, bringing my season total to 84-46. This week, I'm pickin':

Vikings at Packers
Broncos at Chiefs
Bills at Dolphins
Eagles at Redskins
Jaguars at Titans

Browns at Steelers
Falcons at Panthers
Rams at Saints
Bengals at Ravens

Bears at Raiders
Lions at Cardinals
Cowboys at Giants
Colts at Chargers
49ers at Seahawks

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

I hate a Patriots-free weekend.

Sunday, November 11, 2007  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

Me too..I love the Pats!

Monday, November 12, 2007  
Blogger RedZeppelin said...

I'm surprised the NFL just didn't cancel all of the games this week since the Patriots weren't on the schedule.

Monday, November 12, 2007  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

The Pats get on my nerves. Let someone else make it to the Superbowl, folks! LOL.

Monday, November 12, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home