... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, November 16, 2007

...ASAT week 11 NFL picks

Last week I seriously screwed the pooch and went a dismal 6-8. For the season, I stand at 90-54. Here are my week 11 picks:

Giants at Lions
Chargers at Jaguars
Browns at Ravens
Buccaneers at Falcons
Raiders at Vikings
Chiefs at Colts
Dolphins at Eagles
Cardinals at Bengals

Saints at Texans
Panthers at Packers
Steelers at Jets
Rams at 49ers
Bears at Seahawks

Redskins at Cowboys
Patriots at Bills

Titans at Broncos

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Good picks. Now, I'll actually have to pay more attention on Sunday when the Evil Twin watches the games on the BATV (big ass TV).

Friday, November 16, 2007  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

PATRIOTS!!!!

Saturday, November 17, 2007  
Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

Yes!! A patriots weekend again!

I don't even see why people would say they should stop trying to get so many points. Duh? If you were in line to break tons of records, wouldn't you want to do it?

Saturday, November 17, 2007  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

P.S. I tagged you for a meme. So, I'm supposed to leave you a comment to read my blog. mwah!

Saturday, November 17, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

I'm entirely too lazy to do memes most of the time. I still have 5 Thinking Blogger awards to give out from several months ago.

Monday, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home