... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, November 02, 2007

...ASAT week 9 NFL picks

Last week I went a bad-ass 11-2, bringing my season total to 75-41. Here is what I'm thinkin' for week 9:

Cardinals at Buccaneers
Broncos at Lions

Panthers at Titans
Jaguars at Saints
Chargers at Vikings
49ers at Falcons
Packers at Chiefs
Redskins at Jets
Bengals at Bills
Seahawks at Browns

Texans at Raiders
Patriots at Colts
Cowboys at Eagles

Ravens at Steelers

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RedZeppelin said...

I would pay real money to see the Colts trounce the ever loving snot out of the Patriots, then go for it on 4th down late in the 4th quarter while up about 30 points.

But alas I think your pick is right.

Friday, November 02, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

As much as I hate the way the Pats are acting like bullies, I really can't f'n stand Manning. Talk about over-exposed.

Plus, I am something of a Moss apologist, as he once said "thanks" to me when I didn't let a door shut on him in the Memorial Student Center in '98, which is more that can be said for a lot of MU football guys who are now working at a Circle K in Florida somewhere.

Friday, November 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home