... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

...ASAT welcomes three great sites to the blogroll

I recently added three new (well, two aren't so new, but new to me) blogs to the blogroll:

All three are in-state blogs that are updated regularly and offer an insightful mix of humor and subversive or understated or outright social commentary. All three have become must-reads for me and I'm sure y'all will love them, too.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

Wow. I am so humbled. Thank you.

Thursday, November 15, 2007  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Awwww... that's so sweet. I'll remember you in my post later on. :-)(After Survivor goes off, because a girl's got to have priorities, right?) LOL.

Thursday, November 15, 2007  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

Does this mean you don't think I'm crazy?

Saturday, November 17, 2007  
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo said...

Great minds think alike. All Praise Be to Batgirl.

I just added these three to my blogroll last night as well.

Great stuff, you three!! May the Justice League of America and Starfleet Command bless you always.

Monday, November 19, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home