... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, November 29, 2007

LO-F'N-L

OK, I'm probably the last person to see this, but just in case I'm not, you gotta check out this fake commercial for door locks. I haven't laughed this hard at something on youtube LisaNova's Keira Knightley/Pirates of the Carribean skits.



(Warning: mildly NWPS and contains gross-out humor)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

That's hilarious!

Thursday, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

I can't stop laughing!!!

Thursday, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

AAAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's hilarious.

Thursday, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

That's so funny I came back to look at it again!

No lie.

Thursday, November 29, 2007  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Thanks for the laugh! I SO needed that today!

Friday, November 30, 2007  
Blogger jedijawa said...

Dude, that was awesome!

Thursday, December 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home