... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

And just who is responsible for the lamest action figure in history?

You guessed it, Frank Stallone.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jennyville said...

I like that $6.98 is considered a Super Value. I mean... you'd have to pay me to take one, for christ's sake.

Oh, and Merry Christmas, too. :)

Tuesday, December 25, 2007  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

"You're gonna eat lightnin' and you're gonna crap thunder!"

Too funny!

Hope you had a nice Christmas...

Tuesday, December 25, 2007  
Blogger Chris James said...

I hope you guys had a merry one, too.

As for the figure, I'd willingly pay $2 for it so that my Classic WWE and Marvel Legends would have someone to beat the crap out of.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home