... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I kinda wish now that I had knocked someone up 6 years ago...

...cause then I could buy the kid this:

(Ages 5+)

Yup, it is a Darth Vader Transformer that converts into the Death Star. How f'n great is that?

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger All Click said...

If it makes you feel any better you can buy me one! And I'll let you play with it when I'm done.

I just made a comment yesterday that the Star Wars toys always have a certain..quality to them. They don't just seem like cheap money making ideas. This just proves my point!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

That's great. Of course, I'd buy it for myself and not give it to the kid...:)

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

I don't even think you have to have a kid to buy one of those.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Come visit our basement with the Evil Twin's collection of "stuff".

Our 9 year old is a Transformers nut, but not really into Star Wars. Where did we go wrong? LOL.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  
Blogger jennyville said...

Dude. Buy it now, play with it as much as you want, and give it to the kid in a few years. Or just hang on to it for him. Whichever.

I'm personally gonna hold out for the Jedi ™ Cocktowels... "Someone's gotta clean up the Force."

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  
Blogger JDB said...

Hmm, I wonder what that makes the exhaust shoot?

Tuesday, December 11, 2007  
Blogger crystal said...

My boys love Transformers, love Star Wars. I showed them that at Target one day. The younger one snarled his nose and the older one said "that's completely ghey mom"
WTF? I mean, since when is the best of both worlds "ghey"?

Thursday, December 13, 2007  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I'm with Jenni. Buy it. Enjoy it. Give it to the kids when he's old enough for it. I bought a beautiful set of Mrs. Spider books for my daughter.....years before I ever thought I'd have a daughter.

Friday, December 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home