... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, December 07, 2007

New TenderCrisp sandwich from Burger King!

I've been hearing and reading rumors about Burger King offering a new variety of TenderCrisp sandwich for a while called the "Firecracker TenderCrsip." The new sam'mich is supposed to be a spicier variant of the Spicy TenderCrisp that was recently pulled off of the regular menu.

Well, on my way to work today, I passed a BK that was advertising the new "Fire Crisp" sandwich, so I will assume that this is the product in question. Yippee!

I've been rather faithful to my diet lately, so I have a bit of caloric flexibility and will try one soon. When I do, I will, of course, post a review right here.


Update: Here is my review.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

Can't wait for the review. I don't usually eat out but Mr.Man does every day for lunch.
I'm sure he'd appreciate the tip.

Friday, December 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home