... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Some youtube faves

Macs are teh ghey:



I wonder how this dude celebrated his appearance on "The Price is Right?":



Jamie Lynn Spears keep it:

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

I think that Price is Right guy really was Shaggy from Scooby Doo.

LOL at the Jamie Lyn Spears clip.

Friday, December 28, 2007  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

It took me a while to get the 420 thing... I'm terribly unhip. I'm also LOL at JLS. Cute.

Friday, December 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home