... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

WOODSTOCK!!!

Some of my faves from the Woodstocks over the years:


'69

Richie Havens, "Handsome Johnny"



Country Joe and The Fish, "Feel Like I'm Fixin' To Die Rag"



'94

Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Higher Ground"



Green Day, "Paper Lanterns"



'99

Bush, "Glycerine"



OK, the rest of Woodstock '99 was a commercialized orgy of violence and destruction, so I will play a clip from the worst performance from that year:

Limp Bizkit, "Break Stuff"

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

I so loved Bush. I hate it when good bands just disappear.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

He found a better gig as Gwen Stefani's, um, organ donor.

Saturday, January 12, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home