... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, February 01, 2008

...ASAT Super Bowl pick

Patriots will beat the Giants and go 19-0. I know that NY has the same sort of mo' that the Steelers had going into XL a couple of years back, but the Pats ain't the Seahawks and Tom Brady ain't Matt Hasselbeck, so look for NE to hold off the insurgency. That being said, look for the Jints to beat the spread and make it one hell of a game.

Final score: NE 27, NY 23

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

You know, the closer this game gets the more I'd kinda like to see the Giants win (because one of my old Marshall students is a rookie with the Giants this year).

On the other hand, Curmy is from Mass, so home is where my heart will stay and we'll be rooting Pats.

Saturday, February 02, 2008  
Anonymous Woof said...

Well, I was glad to see a good game throughout. The mantra of "defense wins championships" comes through again - the Giant D-Line was quite impressive.

My uncle is a big Pats fan from RI... I figure I'll email him about how the Pats have joined those two Bears teams back in the 30's - 40s as footnotes, since they didn't close the deal.

BTW, what was the final picking record for you this year, ASAT?

Woof

Monday, February 04, 2008  
OpenID muzeuterpe1 said...

WOO HOO ELI!!

Monday, February 04, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

Woof:

I'l total it up and post it next week.

Friday, February 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home