... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Kroger: where the ladies are the macks.

Recently, I advised a single female friend of mine that the best place to land a half-decent dude was at the grocery store late at night, as that is when most single professional/grad student men tend to due their shopping.

Flash forward to a couple of days ago. I was trolling around YouTube during my lunch break and stumbled across this video about a woman trying to meet dudes at the supermarket. Needless to say, I LMFAO and sent her the link.

Now my friend isn't talking to me. :)

Enjoy.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

You need to tell your friend to move to Jacksonville NC. Apparently, it's 8 males to 1 female. Even the homely girls get attention.
Later in the day, there are also husbands at the market - picking up crap their wives forgot.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

I think most of the dudes in Jax, NC would be in the military, though, which wouldn't be her type. She is more into the skinny nerd type.

As for meeting dudes at the market, you gotta go kinda late. Between 10 PM and 2 AM, well after married dudes have fallen asleep on the couch in their boxer shorts. :)

Wednesday, March 12, 2008  
Blogger JDB said...

Where, exactly, do you do your shopping? The times I've been in the local Krogers late at night it's largely been populated by guys who look like they're battling insomnia or schizophrenia. Or both.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

This might only apply to places that are a bit more gown than town.

Thursday, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Yep, it's a military town. Totally MY type, though. I love men in uniforms. (The Evil Twin is former Air Force).

Thursday, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Oh and I finally got a chance to watch the vid. That is freakin' hilarious.

Thursday, March 13, 2008  
Blogger Blonde Goddess said...

Love the video. I've been a huge fan of YouTube this morning and enjoyed the laughs.

The guys who hit up Krogers where I live look like they've escaped from jail or have been locked in a laboratory for secret experiments...

I wouldn't suggest it.

Mr.Man was also in the Air Force. That's how a little old girl from Maine ended up here in good old West Virginia.

Thursday, March 13, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home