... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, March 07, 2008

More flat iron steak goodness

This time I topped the steak with smoked Gouda cheese and sesame seeds during the last minute or so of cooktime. It totally kicked ass. I had mine rare, while the missus had hers medium well. By the time that hers was finished, mine was done eaten.

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger All Click said...

Rare? That practically means it's still Mooing.

Friday, March 07, 2008  
Blogger RedZeppelin said...

Why do I read these posts at work?

/starving

Friday, March 07, 2008  
Blogger Jackie said...

Mmmm, rare.
Wipe it's ass and cut off a hunk. You the Man Chris James :D

Saturday, March 08, 2008  
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo said...

Damn, that looks good.

Indeed, Jackie. I want my steak spraying blood when I put the fork an knife to it.

Saturday, March 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home