... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Let's get stinnky

(The extra "n" is for added emphasis, just like with that "Dirrty" song by Christina Aguilera).

The annual Feast of the Ramson (aka Ramp Feed) will be in Richwood (props to all my honkeys the 8-4-6) on Saturday, April 19.

This event is one of those you-gotta-go-once-in-your-life events for any real West Virginian.

For more information, click here.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger jennyville said...

I heard there is a little roadside farmer's stand nearby which claims to have ramps. I'm gonna go check it out on Monday and see if I can get my hands on some.

Sunday, April 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home