... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Can I has teh cicada?

Here is a pic of my Chilean rose tarantula, Atacama, eating a cicada:


She has been a bit sluggish as she digests all of the protein, but she will start laying down some new webbing in the next few days as a result of this hearty meal. It may even be enough to trigger a moult this summer.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

OpenID muzeuterpe said...

To all whome these presents shall come Greetings: Be it known that the surest way to keep a Muze out of your home is to give aid and comfort to any form of arachnid!

BTW- I had a cicada fly in my vehicle window this morning! Ugly bugger! I don't have them up this way.

Wednesday, June 04, 2008  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

It's lolspiderz!

Thursday, June 05, 2008  
Blogger Jackie said...

I don't know what's crazier...that freakin' spider eating that ciccada...or that freakin' spider period.

I'd look like Satipo if I lived w/ that monster :D

Thursday, June 05, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home