... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Sunday, June 01, 2008

The most fun event ever?

The Virginia Pork Festival in Emporia, VA.

I'm there, dude.

Update: My plan for this being our vacation has been nixed by my en masse by my family. Apparently, King's Island, the Cincinnati Zoo, and the Reds are more exciting that a 8 hour drive through southern Virginia to eat 43 types of pork in four hours.

Shit.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger jennyville said...

I, in theory, would LOVE a festival celebrating all things pork. (I say "in theory" because it's a 5 hour drive, one way, and I probably won't get a chance to find out irl.)

Here's a slogan for you: BFE, WV: 5 hours from anywhere. :(

Sunday, June 01, 2008  
Blogger Silverback said...

Maybe the family were thinking of your heart as well as your wallet.....given the health implications of all that pork and the cost of gas there now.

I'm sure you'd be prepared to ignore both ;-)

Ian

Monday, June 02, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

How could anything bad come of eating that much pork?

Monday, June 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home