... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks to the damn cicadas...

...my backyard is the loudest place on earth.

Trying to make a call from back there is like trying to use my cell phone at a rave.



Only with better music.

And no idiots sucking on pacifiers asking me if I know where they can score some E.

And no androgynous German guys trying to grab my balls.

And no lesbian best friends forcing me to wear a jester's hat as payback for making her sit through Battle Royale 8 times.


On second thought, maybe these katy-bugs ain't that bad

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger MountainLaurel said...

That tune does kinda grow on you after a while, doesn't it?

Tuesday, June 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I measured them in my backyard at 95 decibels.

At 95 decibels, OSHA regulations say you can work with no hearing protection for only 4 hours.
20% of people exposed regularly to 90 decibels will lose some hearing.

Friday, June 13, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

95?!?!

WTF?

Monday, June 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home