... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Monday, June 09, 2008

Toys R Us: "Get this crappy figure out of our store."

Diamond Emma Frost:


$1.60 at Toys R Us. That beats what Jackie paid for Longshot.
If anyone has paid less for a Marvel Legends figure, let me know.

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger All Click said...

wwwwwhhhhhhhhoooooooooo?

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

She is a mutant who was a member of the Hellfire Club, but later became one of the X-Men.

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Blogger Jackie said...

Is there really a market for these guys?!? I just don't get it.

But seriously, Longshot shoulda sold for ten dollars at the least. I'm still pissed he didn't come w/ a toaster...

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Blogger All Click said...

Thanks Chris. I actually used to read X-men as a kid and I still don't recognise her. She probably wasn't hot enough.

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Blogger RedZeppelin said...

I didn't know who that was either. Looks like Paris Hilton with a Farrah Fawcett wig.

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Anonymous The Blogger Formerly Known as Donutbuzz said...

Chris, did you ever see the Brent Musberger action figure? I just might have to buy it for you next time I spot him. 8)

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

Check out that photo of her with Cyclops on the Wikipedia article. Hawt.

TBFKAD: http://sourappletree.blogspot.com/2007/02/does-it-have-kung-fu-grip.html

Monday, June 09, 2008  
Blogger All Click said...

Dude, you were right. Uber-hotness going on. Now I remember why I used to read comics...

Tuesday, June 10, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home