... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Brent Musberger is...

... a P.I.M.P.

I finally found a place selling the infamous figure for $2, so I had to have it. A special thanks to The Godfather for loaning the attire.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JDB said...

LOL. "You are looking live, bitches!"

Monday, July 07, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

I bet such a recording could be made of that comment using some software and voice manipulation. Kinda like the Juggernaut meme a few years back.

Tuesday, July 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home