... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Congrats, Lara

As promised, here are some great posts from "This is Not How I'd Planned My Life."

Lara on...

...church bewbs.
...Smurf and booze inspired names.
...beer, Go Mart, and Macy's.
...Xmas in Chucktown.
and
...dating.

Enjoy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara, the Neurotic Att'y said...

Thanks for the shout out! Glad my pathetic dating life is entertaining someone 'cause it sure ain't doing much for me!

Monday, August 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home