... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Iron Man's Hall of Armor

Recently, billionaire industrialist, super hero, and all-around patriot Tony Stark gave ...ASAT a tour of his Hall of Armor.


Now that it what I call a real American hero. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to Dremel some bullet holes in my Captain America (unregistered traitor scum) action figures.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

That's some creepy shit. I gotta say I'm not a fan of the "squashed" figures, or whatever they're called.

That being said, Make Mine Marvel!!!

Thursday, September 18, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

The Legends series are too pointy for toddlers---at least that is what I tell my wife when the boy tries to grab Planet (gladiator) Hulk or Ghost Rider. These, however, he can play with to his heart's content.

Thursday, September 18, 2008  
Blogger Jackie said...

My bad...and you're right!

Thursday, September 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home