... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank God for West Virginia not having front license plates like Ohio

'Cause then I wouldn't have found this:
Man, now I wish that I could take a chaw without barfing for ten minutes so I could start and get me one of these for my ride.

Labels: , , , , , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Lara, the Neurotic Att'y said...

I have a tear in my eye...I am so very proud to be a WVian.

Tuesday, September 23, 2008  
Blogger MountainLaurel said...

It just kind of gets you right there, doesn't it?

And why is that sign necessary? Isn't the brown stream down the door enough of an indicator?

Tuesday, September 23, 2008  
Blogger Spike Nesmith said...

This license plate from the makers of "I use Random caps & Yes I have no Grasp of Basic punctuation".

Tuesday, September 23, 2008  
Blogger RedZeppelin said...

Take me home country roads.

Wednesday, September 24, 2008  
Blogger Damon said...

It could've just as easliy said any of the following: & No I don't have any teeth. & Yes I do fuck my sister. & yes I will vote for McCain. Either way, It supports our favorite negative stereotypes.

Thursday, September 25, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

Here is another one "& Yes I am too Retarded to Figure out 4-way Stops."

Friday, September 26, 2008  
Blogger MountainLaurel said...

I thought that was the bumper sticker on the OH car??

Friday, September 26, 2008  
Blogger Chris James said...

No, Ohioans are good with 4way stops and turning left on yellow.

They are, however, physically unable to turn right on red.

Friday, September 26, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home