... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Monday, October 27, 2008

Rejected Mike Teets for WV Commissioner of Agriculture Slogans

"Real Teets"
"Support Teets"
"Teets: Grab Some Change"
"Honk for Teets"
"Let West Virginia Show Its Teets"

OK, these are lame. What can y'all come up with?

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous warren said...

-I like Teets
-Vote Teets to protect your food supply


I also took a pic which is on my blog which was funny and related (if I do say so myself):
Teets Sign

Monday, October 27, 2008  
Blogger The Film Geek said...

"I'm a Teets man."

"Meat, potatos and Teets...it's all a West Virginian needs!"

Monday, October 27, 2008  
Anonymous Muze Euterpe said...

What!? No "Show Me Your Teets!"

I'm shocked.

LOL

Wednesday, October 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home