Huntington's Top 10
2. Being in the Tri State area. This allows us to take advantage of the quirks in laws in three different states. People often register cars and grocery shop in the tax haven known as Ohio, buy cheap cigs in KY, and eat 'n shop in WV.
3. Gino's gelato. Try the new peppermint flavor.
4. Tudor's Biscuit World. Duh.
5. Marshall sports. Sure, they've hit a rough patch, but it is still like having AA football and basketball teams in town
6. Julian's Market. I propose that a small part of the user fee be used to make sure that they never, ever, ever, go out of business.
7. Sam's Hot Dog Stand, M & M Dairy Bell, and Hillbilly Hot Dogs. Best dogs anywhere.
8. The church architecture. My personal favorite is the synagogue by the Y.
9. Hospitals. Between Portsmouth and Huntington you can find some of the best sawbones around.
10. Pullman Square. Not a bad place to kill an afternoon.