Ranking the Dylans
1. Cate Blanchett as Jude Quinn: No one could have played Bob Dylan Superstar any better.
2. Marcus Carl Franklin as Woody Guthrie: This kid is going places.
3. Richard Gere as Billy the Kid. Perfect casting for the old outlaw.
4. Ben Whishaw as Arthur Rimbaud: The glue that held the story together.
5. Christian Bale as Jack Rollins: Best singer, but a boring storyline.
6. Heath Ledger as Robbie Clark: The most painful and heart-wrenching part is also the dullest and most formulaic. Plus I haven't forgiven Ledger over that lynching comment bullshit. Fucker.