... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

An underappreciated corp-pop classic

Whoever the hell sang it:

Milli Vanilli "Blame it on the rain"


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

OpenID unsilentmajority said...

As I like to say, "Blame it on Lorraine."

Thursday, January 22, 2009  
Blogger Spike Nesmith said...

Chris, I have reason to believe that someone else posted this on your blog, and made us all THINK it was you.

Friday, January 23, 2009  
Blogger All Click said...

I prefer the other one. "girl you know's it true..." etc..

Friday, January 23, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

"oooh oooh oooh, I huff glue"


That's how it goes, right?

Friday, January 23, 2009  
Blogger RedZeppelin said...

I, uh... That is...you, um...

I'm speechless.

Friday, January 30, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home