... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, January 02, 2009

Wild Card Playoff Picks

Falcons at Cardinals
Colts at Chargers
Ravens at Dolphins
Eagles at Vikings

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Cardinals (I know it's over, but I picked 'em earlier..I swear)
Colts
Dolphins
Eagles

Tomorrow should be fun...Mr James!

Saturday, January 03, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

This is why I never, ever gamble on sports.

Monday, January 05, 2009  
Blogger RedZeppelin said...

Sigh. So sad to see the Dolphins' Cinderella season end with such a thud.

Monday, January 05, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home