... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

...ASAT Top Five West Virginia Republican Gubernatorial Candidates I'd Maybe Vote for in '12...

...assuming that the Democrats find another Caperton-Pritt-Wise-Manchin-esque tool and I get tired of throwing my vote at Jesse Johnson:

1. Betty Ireland: She seems alright.
2. Kim Wolfe: Seems to be a good man and a good administrator.
3. Shelley Moore Capito: Hey, it'd get her out of Congress.
4. Mike Teets: Again, "I Support Teets."
5. Danny Jones: Busted. I could only think of four. Okay, three. Erm, two. Maybe.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home