... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Fat(ass) Tuesday, aka What's for Lunch: Pre-Lenten Edition

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I have decided to give up fast food from mega-chains for Lent (no worries, Stanton, this does not include any area HDJs). So, rather than drinking or eating pancakes or showing off my moobs for beads, I'm celebrating Mardi Gras/Shrove Tuesday by eating some fast food favorites. Therefore, here is what I just ate for lunch:
That would be a McDonald's McDouble and a large onion rings from Burger King.

Well, I'm set. It'll take at least 46 days to recover.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

And I so had the perfect beads to throw at your proudly publicly unfettered moobs. Damn. Next year, then?

Tuesday, February 24, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

The way I'm feeling now, it might not be 'til Easter 2011 that I want onion rings again.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009  
Blogger Evil Twin's Wife said...

Dang it! I see this today and I've given up bread for Lent. At least I can still have the onion rings...

Wednesday, February 25, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

Spending 40 days in the wilderness with Dr. Atkins? No thanks. :)

Saturday, February 28, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home