... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I wish you were 72

and today was just another day.

Buddy Holly, September 7, 1936 – February 3, 1959.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger RedZeppelin said...

Uncanny. I just posted on Twitter that I was listening to some of Holly's tunes in honor of this anniversary.

One of my best friends from college was Waylon Jennings's niece. She was telling me today about how Waylon never really got over that loss, especially considering that his last words to the Big Bopper were "Yeah, I hope your plane crashes."

She told me that Waylon was not just a member of Holly's band, but that Buddy was also his best friend.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home