... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ranking the Batmen

1. Christian Bale: Finally, an on-screen portrayal that makes Bruce Wayne seem like a real friggin' person.
2. Michael Keaton: The whole point was that no one should be able to guess that the rich guy is Batman and there is no way that I would have guessed Mr. Mom as the Dark Knight.
3. Adam West: The Batusi and shark repellent rawk.
4. My 2 year-old son dressed in his Batman pajamas: At least he didn't totally mail it in like...
5. George Clooney: I don't know if this is true, but supposedly he will refund whatever you paid to see Batman & Robin if you see him out and about and call him on that disjointed peace of crap.
6. Anyone who has ever dressed as or done an impersonation of Batman, other than...
7. Val Kilmer: He should have stuck to doing bad impressions of overrated dead musicians.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger RedZeppelin said...

Oh man, I thought Kilmer did an admirable job! The movie sucked but Kilmer handled the role well.

I agree with the rest of the list though. I remember thinking Keaton was a horrible choice when I first heard about it, but he surprised me.

Thursday, February 05, 2009  
Blogger All Click said...

Yep, that list is about right.

Thursday, February 05, 2009  
Blogger JDB said...

Re: Bale & Wayne. Am I the only person who thinks "Patrick Bateman" when Master Wayne is on the screen? It adds another layer to the proceedings.

Thursday, February 05, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

JDB, I hear in Batman 4 that he might drop a chainsaw on Vickie Vale.

Sunday, February 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home