... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Friday, February 20, 2009

What's For Lunch: Weekend Edition


Andouille sausage with frozen Southwestern beans 'n rice w/ Fritos.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger primalscreamx said...

I don't know... I might pass on that one. It looks like the "Severed Manhood" platter at Shoney's.

Friday, February 20, 2009  
Blogger Paul Higginbotham said...

Looks good, but I'd stock up on air freshener.

Friday, February 20, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

Are Lorena Bobbit jokes still hip? If so, I've got about 20 of them.

Friday, February 20, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home