... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

2009 NCAA® Division I Men's Basketball Championship Second Round Picks

Here are my second round tournament picks:

Midwest:
1. Louisville over 9. Sienna
13. Cleveland St. over 12. Arizona
3. Kansas over 11. Dayton
2. Michigan St. over 10. USC

West:
1. UConn over 9. Texas A&M
5. Purdue over 4. Washington
3. Mizzou over 6. Marquette
2. Memphis over 10. Maryland

East:
1. Pitt over 8. Oklahoma St.
4. Xavier over 12. Wisconsin
3. 'Nova over 6. UCLA
2. Duke over 7. Texas

South:
1. UNC over 8. LSU
12. W. KY over 4. Gonzaga
3. Syracuse over 6. Arizona St.
10. Michigan over 2. Oklahoma

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Buzzardbilly said...

I forgot to tell you that my blog today is a tribute to your Country Roads blog of yesterday. At least it started that way.

As far as my beloved March Madness goes, I guess I'm saying "Go Hilltoppers!"

Saturday, March 21, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home