... A Sour Apple Tree

Your source for fast and/or frozen food reviews, Huntington and/or West Virginia commentary, rasslin' (not wrestling) nostalgia, bad parody, dumb satire, rejected slogans, pointless lists, unreliable sports predictions, and funny local pictures.

Name:
Location: Huntington, WV, United States

I'm a 37 year-old guy from Huntington, WV.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Canine Birthday

For my English setter's birthday (he's the one in the middle) I let my dogs lick the bacon skillet after I had poured off the excess grease:


He had the drippings all over his face for days, rendering him quite the slimey limey.
.

Happy birthday, Ætheldog.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger MountainLaurel said...

That's probably his best birthday ever. And you are making the rounds among the bark circuit of the best doggy daddy EVAR.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009  
Blogger Chris James said...

It sure beats the one where he was born in a mud puddle in Wayne County.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009  
Blogger Elvis Drinkmo said...

Only the coolest people celebrate their dog's birthday. That kicks ass, Chris.

I'm thinking for my heeler's birthday, maybe I should go ahead and let her bring that deer leg into the house. Well, maybe not.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home